Saturday 24th April.
That's it, last day of work at Douglas Harbour yesterday. Final handover and farewells to friends and colleges, It's not until you o it you realise how much there is to do and how little time there is.
A big thank you to all the staff at IOM Harbours and friends outside, I will b back!
Its been 8 years and 1 day there and now moving on to a big new adventure. The next two days will be spent final packing up and seeing local friends and family.
Currently looks like flying out this Monday but no tickets as yet.
good to see you have settled in abdul,I will tell you something, you definately made the right decision to get out of this place, had my PDR the other day with Colin best one yet!! pity it is my last.
ReplyDeleteHow is the dredging coming on ? do you want me to send Carter out to finish it for you.The place sounds fantastic,I will expect to see you arriving for TT week in 2-3 years time in a great Gin Palace. Good luck John I will follow the blog with interest. Dave C